Ferret Nation/Critter Nation Cage Liners
These liners are made of two layers of fleece and designed to fit the FN/CN cages. These cages are approximately 24"x36" (and if you have a double or triple, the liner may require a cutout). There are three options you can choose for your liners:
- Basic Liners - these consist of 2 layers of fleece (great if your critter is litter trained!)
- 3-Layer Liners - these consist of 3 layers of fleece if you need a little more absorbancy.
- Pillowcase Liners - if you have the plastic trays, these slip over them to prevent your friend from nibbling!
If you have a different cage and would like a quote for custom liners, please e-mail us!
If you prefer another pattern, check out our custom fleece products (just keep in mind it will take longer to make your custom order!) You can choose a different fleece print and accessories from here. Available premade liners can be seen at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
**please note: the premade “sets” consist of the two large tray liners half shelf liners are not included
How do I wash fleece items?
All of the fleece have been washed and preshrunk before creation. This means that there should be limited shrinking over time. However, we do have some recommendations to help you get the most life out of your fleece accessories as possible:
- to eliminate any odours, put 1/2-1 cup of vinegar in with the wash
- don't use fabric softener
- hang to dry, but if you insist on putting them in the dryer: don't use dryer sheets, and use a low temperature setting