Since I got myself sucked into the world of Chinchillas in late 2010, I have been at their beck-and-call in terms of toys, fleece, and other necessities that are essential for spoiling our chins rotten! I will only sell items that I would give my own chins!
I live in Kingston, Ontario, Canada with my husband Mike, Zoey (standard chinchilla), Lilo (mosaic chinchilla) and Sadie (my shepherd/lab mix). Mike and I got married in August 2016, and so began the official onset of military life. The good thing about that, for you, Toys Box fans - is that you'll never have to worry about where we are posted. I'll always be able to ship out your orders!
We ship mainly through Canada Post, unless there is another method that you would like things to be shipped. If you are in the area we can arrange for a pick up to save you some money!
Orders can be sent to me at raychel(at)zoeyandlilostoybox.com (just remove the (at) and replace with @) If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me at that same e-mail address!
I just want to add that we do our very best here at Zoey and Lilo's Toy Box to provide you and your pets with the best products possible. However, as a responsible pet owner, we do recommend that you are always checking the products while they are in use. For example, some chins do like to chew fleece. Be sure to check the fleece ties for nibbles so that it stays secure! Another example is toys - the termites like to chew, so if you see a sharp piece that they've filed down we always suggest that you break it off so they don't hurt themselves. Our best advice is BE PROACTIVE! :-)
I hope that you enjoy Zoey and Lilo's Toy Box! We work closely with a variety of rescues around Canada and the US, and we really like to promote 'Adopt don't Shop!' There are so many rescue animals out there who are waiting for a furever home - and some have been in rescues for most of their life, through no fault of their own. You can be the difference that so many animals are looking for.
These are rescues that we have been involved with in the past or present. We believe that these are wonderful rescues who always look out for the best for the animals in their care. By no means is this an extensive list, but these are the rescues that we have had personal contact with, and can speak to their dedication to their animals.
- Canadian Chinchilla Rescue Mississauga, Ontario - We are heavily teamed up with this rescue. They take wonderful care of their chinchillas, and we couldn't be happier than to be partnered up with them for numerous events.
- Kingston Animal Rescue in Kingston, Ontario - If you are looking to add a new cat, bunny, guinea pig, rat, or other pet to your family - check out this rescue. They are amazingly dedicated to the pets in their care, and they go above and beyond for every single one of them!
- Piggles Guinea Pig Rescue in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario - A haven for guinea pigs looking for a second chance. This rescue has a huge number of dedicated volunteers to help guinea pigs find their furever homes!
- New Moon Rabbit Rescue in Ottawa, Ontario - An awesome rabbit rescue located in Ottawa, Ontario! There are so many cuties fostered here, you are bound to find your perfect fit!
- Two Bunnies Rescue in Prince George, British Columbia - Primarily rabbits, but they also have guinea pigs and chinchillas! A very dedicated bunch at this rescue!
- Chin Friends in Suffolk County, New York - A US-based chinchilla rescue! They take in and adopt out a large number of lucky chinchillas.
If you are looking to add a new pet to your family - please check out a rescue, as there are so many loving fosters just waiting for their chance at a furever home!