CUSTOM Ferret Nation/Critter Nation Cage Liners
This listing is for CUSTOM PRINT LINERS. You can choose your fleece print and accessories from here. Please write a note of the fleece print you would like in the 'Note to Seller' box when you check out. If you prefer to not wait, you can purchase ready-to-ship liners here.
These liners are designed to fit Ferret Nation/Critter Nation cages. These cages are approximately 24"x36" (and if you have a double or triple, the liner may require a cutout). There are four options you can choose for your liners:
- Basic Liners - these consist of 2 layers of fleece (great if your critter is litter trained or if you have metal trays for the cage!)
- 3-Layer Liners - these consist of 3 layers of fleece if you need a little more absorbancy but have pets who are chewers
- 3-Layer Liner with absorbent padding - these consist of 2 layers of fleece and one layer of absorbent padding. Not recommended for chewers.
- Pillowcase Liners - if you have the plastic trays, these slip over them to prevent your friend from nibbling!
If you have a different cage and would like a quote for custom liners, please e-mail us!
Available premade liners can be seen at the bottom of the dropdown menu.
**please note: the premade “sets” consist of the two large tray liners. Half shelf liners are not included
How do I wash fleece items?
All of the fleece have been washed and preshrunk before creation. This means that there should be limited shrinking over time. However, we do have some recommendations to help you get the most life out of your fleece accessories as possible:
- to eliminate any odours, put 1/2-1 cup of vinegar in with the wash
- don't use fabric softener
- hang to dry, but if you insist on putting them in the dryer: don't use dryer sheets, and use a low temperature setting